Collection of Goods
We are looking for furniture and home appliances that can still be used. If you are planning to dispose of boarding supplies that are still in use, such as when moving, please provide them to us. We mainly intend to be provided by university students, but we also accept offers from other people.
Some recycle shops also take away old furniture and home appliances.
Before you apply to us, please consider using recycle shop.
Application Acceptance Period
We start to accept on 2020/1/15(Wed.)
(Caution: detline of application is seven days before the desired date.)
How to Supply
You can supply goods by two ways. Please read this page- "How to Supply"
- By truck: We ask for collection by truck. (deadline for application: 3/7(Sat.))
- By bringing: You should bring them to the warehouse in Nagoya University.(deadline for application: 3/21(Sat.))
- By truck
- 3/3(Tue.), 3/8(Sun.) and 3/14(Sat.)
- By bringing
- 3/3(Tue.), 3/8(Sun.), 3/14(Sat.) and 3/28(Sat.)
*About bringing, if the above schedule does not work for you, we will be happy to consult you during the period from 2/14 to 3/27. Please fill in the remarks column of the application form to that effect.
About collection fee
Though collection is free of charge for both truck and bringing, please donate about 1000-2000 yen in order to continue to next year.
In order to hold a reuse market, it costs about 150,000 yen, mainly for trucks used to collect and deliver boarding supplies. The provision of goods to new students is free of charge, and we plan to cover these expenses mainly with your donation.
If you agree with our purpose, which contributes to reducing the environmental burden, please ask the staff for help when collecting the items.
Procedure for providing goods
STEP1: Confirmation of information
STEP2: Application - Determination of delivery date
STEP3: On the day of the offer
- By truck
- We will ask for collection at the determined date and time of collection.
- By bringing
- Please come to the warehouse at the determined date and time of collection.
The location of the warehouse will be notified along with the collection date. Prease read "How to Supply" too. We also lend trolleys and rear cars. If you wish to rent, please let us know when you apply.
- Please read these pages. "Goods You can Offer", "How to Supply"
- Please apply at least 7 days before the desired date.
- If a specific collection day is crowded, collection may be refused.
- Some items (such as beds) have a limited number of items. If those reach the limit, we can't collect any goods, so please apply as soon as possible.
- Reuse market is made up of your cooperation. Please clean the provided items to the extent that they can be delivered.